The cho cellar

Tuesday, April 25, 2006

Oh no..not another!!!

Another person who thinks he's funny, another person who thinks that the world is waiting to hear what he wants to say and another person who is foolishly mistaken - this would be my reaction to yet another blog by yet another blogger who joins the prestigeous community of online bloggers, being catapulted to the status of a prosumer. Well, if you do think that way, my purpose is solved. That is what cho stop is all about, cho-cho, cho-cho and more cho-cho!

I thought instead of individually telling people about my chos let me make them known to the world, let people add their chos and more importantly let them do cho-cho on my cho-cho, thereby giving me reason to do more cho-cho!!! Ah blissful!

If by now you have not figured what cho-cho means (you are excused if you are a south indian!) it means cribbing. I, however, being the jobless person I am, have decided to replace the word crib with cho-cho and what better way to do that than the medium that is my bread earner. I would also validate the efficacy of the medium at the same time, thereby putting some of my own cho-chos to rest forever.

But you would ask - why would you come to my cho stop and post your cho-chos when you can have your own blog dedicated to your cho-chos making them the most important cho-chos in the world. If you haven't realised asking that question or even so much as wondering about it would constitute doing cho-cho and that should be a good enough answer to your question. But if you are still not convinced, well I don't have any justification for it and why should I waste time on solving your cho-chos, have enough of my own to take care of.

Anyhow in the hope of making a community of online cho-choers, I have very fondly named my blog the cho cellar. It is my promise that I shall try to arrange the cho-chos systematically in various folders and sub-folders so that you can always back refer to a particular cho you are looking for, but in case that does not happen have mercy on me!!! I have more things to do in life than maintain a stupid blog!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home