The cho cellar

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Muhahaha

I had completely forgotten this thing existed. No wonder the only two entries made on the blog are nearly 3 years apart.

And after somehow managing to log into the account I realized there were only 12 visits to this page! And I distinctly remember logging in atleast 15 times. Hmm. (Note to self : learn counting again)

Depressing as it might sound, to me this is the best news. I can now freely transfer the bullshit on my head to paper without bothering who would be reading it and the few times that I might actually give a damn wonder what they might think of me. Cause guess what! I am the ONLY one reading it. (Noo!! Noo! Pinocchio is not real!)

With a display name I myself had to Google to know why??!!!, I couldn't have asked for anything more.

*P.S. The tags are just a way of convincing myself it's not me. Google just isn't the product it used to be

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home